2019 Educator Professional Development Workshop: Social Emotional Learning
Learn what social emotional learning is and how it can be applied. Gain experience practicing to utilize in your school or community. For educators of all types.
Monday July 29 – Wednesday July 31
Sessions held in Mount Rainier, MD, at the border of Northeast DC and Maryland. At Gateway Media Arts Lab, 3311 Rhode Island Avenue, Mount Rainier, MD 20712
For more information about workshop facilitators, workshop agenda, FAQ's and more, please go here.
What you will get out of this Workshop:
- Forge new relationships with practitioners
- Gain insights into current thinking and challenges
- Empower yourself and others to integrate social emotional learning into your community
- Become an Ambassador of Social Emotional Learning
- Develop a list of techniques, approaches and practical ideas that can work for you in your classroom